Monday, August 18, 2008

Painting

Yay! I finally got something done around the house. One day I might even actually get to host this elusive house warming party! The dining room is finally completely painted (with minimal paint smears on tiny hands and doggy fur), which means that we are one step closer to eating at a real table....in an actual chair! The only issue now is that Gilli's highchair doesn't fit at the table, so do I buy a booster seat and risk the oft-maligned new carpet below? Or trust in the speed scavenging skills of my four-legged table beggars? I'm pretty sure that Delia can catch things out of midair, and that Mel is convinced she has telekinetic powers over food, all she has to do is stare hard enough. So one room down, six to go, and classes start this Thursday *sigh.*

No comments: